Crispy Roasted Chicken
- 4-6 chicken thighs (skin on the bone)
- olive oil spray
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried tarragon
- dried oregano
1. Place a shallow metal roasting pan on the middle rack of the oven and preheat with the roasting plan in the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Take chicken thighs and rinse them in cold tap water and pat dry.
3. Place thighs skin side up and season them well with the spices and herbs. Pat down the seasoning.
4. Spray the olive oil over the seasoning.
5. When the oven preheats, pull out the now really hot roasting pan and place the thighs skin side down on the roasting pan.
6. Spray the bottom of the thighs, which are now face up with the olive oil.
7. Roast for 25 minutes, then flip the thighs over and lower the oven to 375 degrees.
8. Cook another 20 minutes and remove thighs from oven.
9. Cover loosely with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. You could make gravy with the drippings.
10. Serve with any side dishes you want.