Candy Cane Crunch Krispie Treats
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 13 ounce box Rice Krispie Cereal
- 30-40 Candy Cane Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup Crushed Candy Canes
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 3-4 tablespoons Crushed Candy Canes
1.Place foil into a 9×13 inch baking dish and spray generously with cooking spray. Place butter into a large microwavable safe bowl and cook until melted, about 40 seconds depending on your microwave. Remove from microwave and stir in marshmallows to coat in butter. Return to microwave and cook until marshmallows are puffed and melty, about 1-1 1/2 minutes. Remove from microwave and quickly stir in cereal, mixing to combine then stir in unwrapped kisses and candy cane pieces. Stir quickly then transfer to prepared baking dish. Let set up for 1/2 hour then cut into squares.
2.Place white chips into a microwavable safe bowl or over a double boiler. Heat chips in microwave or over stovetop until melted. Stir in vegetable oil stirring until smooth. Spoon melted chocolate over squares then top with additional crushed candy cane pieces.