- 1 1/2 lbs chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 lb pork cut into bite size pieces
- Paprika to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 medium size onions, sliced
- 1 medium size green pepper diced
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups canned tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen lima beans
- 3 tablespoons flour
1. Sprinkle chicken and pork with paprika. Heat butter in a large saucepan; add chicken and pork and brown on all sides.
2. Add onion and green pepper and cook until onion is transparent.
3. Add water, tomatoes, parsley, and sauces.
4. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 30 minutes
5. Add corn and lima beans; cook 20 minutes longer.
6. Blend flour with a little cold water and gradually stir into stew; cook 10 minutes longer