- 1-1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups banana chips broken in pieces
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 can (300ml) sweetened concensed milk
1. In bowl, stir chocolate cookie crumbs with butter until moistend: press into parchment paper-lined 9 inch square cake pan
2. Sprinkle with banana chips, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanuts.
3. Pour condensed milk on top.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven until set in centre about 30 minutes.
Let cool in pan on rack for 30 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate to cool completely.
Can be frozen up to 1 month or keep in fridge for 5 days.