- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 lb. angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 275mins
WHISKfirst 4 ingredients until blended; pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook onLOW4 to 5 hours (or onHIGH2 to 3 hours).
COOKpasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain. Serve topped with chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley.