Rosemary Roasted Nuts
Taste these herb- and spice-coated nuts and you’ll never settle for a can of mixed nuts again. This snack is irresistible when served warm from the oven, but can be made ahead and served at room temperature, too
- 3 cups whole unblanched almonds
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan combine almonds, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds. Bake about 12 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
2. In a small bowl combine rosemary, brown sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir in butter. Drizzle butter mixture over nuts, tossing gently to coat. Serve warm or cooled to room temperature. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.