Calories per serving: 30
- 1 1/2 cups sliced, pared Jerusalem artichokes (about 4 sm) or sliced water chestnuts
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 1/2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups tomato chunks
- 3 tbsp. tomato juice
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
In large bowl, combine artichokes or water chestnuts, celery, cucumber and tomato.
In small bowl, stir together tomato juice, parsley, vinegar, oil, horseradish, thyme, salt and pepper.
Pour over vegetables. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.