- cup(s) self-raising flour
- 1 cup(s) Plain flour
- 1 pinch(es) good pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) rounded teaspoon of dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) luke warm water
- 1 cup(s) pasta sauce of your choice
- 1 handful(s) bocconcini cheese
- 1 cup(s) Roasted capsicum - sliced
- 1 handful(s) basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup(s) Semi-dried tomatoes
Combine all dough ingredients in Sauté Pan and mix well.
•Press dough using the tips of your fingers, until the base of the pan is covered.
•Spread the pasta sauce onto the dough taking it as close to the edge as possible
•Add other toppings of your choice.
•Place the pan (with the pizza inside) over medium heat and cover, making sure the vents are closed. Cook 5 minutes.
•Turn lid to open side steam vents, reduce heat to medium low and cook for a further 20 minutes.
•Remove from heat and using Egg Flip lift pizza from pan onto a board or serving platter.