Lone Star's Amarillo Cheese Fries and Dip
Not only are you getting a recipe for cheese fries but you also get the recipe for the dip that can go with them
- ■8 oz. bottle (1 C.) ranch salad dressing
- ■(1/2) 1.25 oz. packet. taco seasoning
- ■32 oz. pkg. frozen spicy French fries - prepared as directed
- ■4 strips cooked bacon - crumbled
- ■1/2 C. shredded Colby Jack cheese
Combine ranch dressing and taco seasoning; set aside. Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over fries on the baking sheet. Return fries to hot oven until cheese has melted. Serve fries with prepared sauce for dipping.