Peanut Butter Bon Bons *
- 1 cup peanut butter (I use Crunchy)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (real works the best)
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips + 1/2 cup dipping chocolate, melted
Adapted from loveyalyn.blogspot.com
1. Microwave the peanut butter and butter for about 1 minute or until the butter is melted and the peanut butter can be stirred into it.
2. Pour in the powdered sugar and the Rice Krispies. Mix together thoroughly (I usually have to use my hands). Shape into 1" balls.
3. Freeze or place in refrigerator until firm (I like to freeze them because then they dip really easily).
4.When the balls are firm, take two teaspoons and roll in melted chocolate until completely covered.
5. Let set. They will melt so they are best in the winter when temperatures are not so hot. Have fun!