- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup slivered or sliced blanched almonds
- 1 cup cashews (or combination of whatever you like)
- 3/4 cup shredded sweet coconut
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup veg. oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, or blueberries )(optional)
Preheat oven to 250.
Combine oats, nuts, coconut and brown sugar in large bowl.
Combine syrup, oil, and salt in measuring cup.
Combine the two and mix well.
Pour onto two sheet pans and bake for 1 hour, stirring after every 15 min.
Remove from oven and transfer to large bowl.
Add dried fruit and mix.