Satisfying Chicken and Veggies
- 2 med. potatoes, peeled & cut into 1" pcs.
- 1 c. thickly sliced onion
- 1/2 c. sliced celery
- 1 med. carrot, cut into 1" pcs.
- 1 med. yellow pepper, cut into 1" pcs.
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-4lbs.) cut up and skin removed
- 1 jar (26oz) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 c. water
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Place the potatoes, onion, celery, carrot, and yellow pepper in 5qt slow cooker. Top w/ chicken. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 4-4 1/2 hrs. or till chicken juices run clear and veggies are tender.