- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 C blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 C (4 oz) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 C green onion, minced
- 1 T Worchestershire sauce
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1/4 t minced garlic
- Finely chopped parsley and/or nuts
Place cheeses in a medium mixing bowl and let stand at room temperature until soft. Add onion, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic, beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Wrap in plastic wrap, shape into a ball and chill overnight.
On wax paper, roll the cheese ball in parsley and/or nuts until completely covered. Set on a serving platter and serve with crackers.