Crock Pot Chili Coney Dogs
These are perfect for game days.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (15oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- dash cayenne pepper
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- shredded cheddar cheese -- optional
- relish -- optional
- chopped onion -- optional
Adapted from crockpotrecipeexchange.com
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion and spices.
Place hot dogs in a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with beef mixture. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Serve on buns with cheese, relish and onion if desired.