Grandma Marion's Quiet Cake
- 9 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cake meal
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate grated.
You need two bowls.
1. Beat egg whites in large bowl until stiff. Add sugar I TB at a time.
Add one yolk at a time and continue he beating at a lower speed.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients and gently sprinkle a little over the top of the egg mixture. FOLDING it in.
3. Spray tube pan. Pour cake batter in.
4. Bake for one hour at 350. YOU MUST BE QUIET. NO YELLING, NO DOORS SLAMMING, NO POTS CRASHING, ETC.
5. Remove from oven and cool upside down on a towel.