Cream Cheese Truffles
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- sprinkles, powdered sugar, or cocoa for topping
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer until smooth. Melt chocolate chips together and then stir melted chocolate and vanilla into powdered sugar mixture until it turns and even brown color. REfrigerate 2 hours.
Place desired toppings in separate bowls. Shape chocolate into small balls about 1 inch in diameter and then roll in toppings.