Easy Chili Magic Indiana Chili
The best easy sweet spicy chili with a top your own kick!
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Can Chili Magic Chili Starter-Mild (or your favorite flavor)
- 14.5 oz. Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Splenda (one small packet)
- 1/2 Pound elbow macaroni - cooked al dente
- Chili Cheese Fritos
- Shredded American cheese for topping
- Sour Cream for topping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Brown the lean ground beef.
Add onions and heat until translucent.
Add tomatoes, Chili Magic and spices.
Mix in Elbow Macaroni.
This works well if you have bowls of the Frito's, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream and Chili allowing your guest to add what they like!
My way...Frito's in the bottom of the bowl topped by the Chili then Sour Cream. MMMMM