- 2 10-ounce packages frozen shelled edamame (soybeans)
- Kosher salt
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen peas
- 1/2 cupfresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoonsminced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoonground corriander
- 1/4 teaspoonground cumin
- 3/4 cupextra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cupchopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cupchopped fresh mint plus more for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Endive spears
Cook edamame in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, 3–5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a large bowl of ice water. Return water in pot to a boil and add peas; cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Transfer peas to bowl with edamame; let cool. Drain well.
Working in batches, pulse edamame and peas in a food prcoessor until a coarse purée forms, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in juice and next 3 ingredients. Gradually stir in 3/4 cup oil; mix well. Stir in 1/4 cup cilantro and 1/4 cup mint. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill.
Transfer to a serving bowl; drizzle with oil and garnish with more herbs. Serve with endive spears.