Pepperoni Pizza Pull
- 1 3.5 oz. pkg. sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (2 oz.)
- 1 11 oz. pkg. (12) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup pizza sauce, warmed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan; set aside. In a medium bowl combine pepperoni, mozzarella and parmesan cheese; set aside.
Cut dough into 1" pieces with kitchen scissors or a sharp knife. Arrange 1/3 of the dough pieces in prepared pan. Top with 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers 2 more times.
Bake, uncovered for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm with pizza sauce.