Chocolate Ganache Fudge Brownies
- INGREDIENTS:•Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
PREPARATION DIRECTIONS:1.HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
2.PLACE chocolate and shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Stir in sugar. Add vanilla, then eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition. Stir in flour and salt until evenly moistened. Spread in prepared pan.
3.BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. Cool completely. Remove from baking pan.
4.PLACE chocolate chips in medium bowl. Heat cream in microwave-safe measuring cup until warm. Pour over chocolate chips. Let set 3 minutes to soften. Whisk until smooth. Spread over brownies. Cut into bars.