SPLENDA PEANUT BUTTER CHIP COOKIES
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter or Margarine, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter
- (low-fat/low-sugar does not bake well- use regular)
- 1/2 Cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- 1/2 Cup Packed Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 Large Egg
- Use smallest scoop- these are meant to be smaller cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Beat butter, peanut butter, splenda sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
4. Beat in egg.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
6. Stir in morsels if using.
7. Drop by rounded tbsp (or smaller for bite sized cookies) onto ungreased cookie sheet. Press down slightly with bottom of a glass dipped in splenda sugar blend.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft.
9. Cool on cookie sheets for 4 minutes befre transfering to wire rack to cool completly.