- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (2 sheets)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 cups Prego Sauce (your choice)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
Preparation time 55mins
Cooking time 80mins
1. Thaw the pastry sheets at room temp. for 40 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
2. Stir the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni in a medium bowl.
3. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Roll EACH sheet into a 12-inch square and cut EACH into 4 (6-inch) squares. Place about 1/2 cup of the pepperoni mixture into the center of EACH square. Brush the edges of the squares with the egg mixture. Fold the squares in half over filling to form triangles. Crimp the edges with a fork to seal. Place on 2 baking sheets. Brush the triangles with the egg mixture.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until the turnovers are golden brown.