Christmas Cookies :: M&M's Clusters
- 2 cups gluten-free small pretzels, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted but warm
- 1/2 cup mini M&M candies
Adapted from cookscountry.com
1. Mix clusters: Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine pretzels and peanuts in medium bowl. Stir in white chocolate until combined.
2. Shape clusters: Spoon tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle 4 or 5 M&Ms over each cluster. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes, and serve. (Once hardened, clusters can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.)