Sesame Peanut Chicken Lo Mein
- 6 oz. uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) uncooked chicken breast tenders; cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 med. bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbs. soy sauce
- 3 tbs. water
- 4 med. green onions, chopped
- toasted sesame seed
Cook and drain fettuccine as directed. Rinse with cold water; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, heat oil over med high heat. Cook chicken 3 to 4 mins, stirring frequently until done. Add bell peppers; cook 3 to 4 minutes longer until crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low.
In small microwave bowl, microwave peanut butter on high 30 seconds to soften. Stir in soy sauce and water with whisk until smooth.
Add cooked fettuccine and peanut sauce to skillet with chicken and bell peppers. Cook and stir until hot. Garnish with onions and sesame seed.