- 2 - 15 ounce containers of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 - 10 ounce package frozen Spinach (cooked accordingly to directions)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 lb grated Fontina Cheese
- 12 Lasagna Noodles
- Favorite Sauce
- 3/4 lb cooked Ground Beef
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 80mins
Filing - combine first 3 ingredients in large mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper, add eggs and mix well (can be made 1 day ahead and kept refrigerated).*
Oil 13x9x2 baking dish - spread bottom with sauce, arrange 3 to 4 noodles and add ricotta mixture and spread.
Spoon about 1 cup of sauce over - sprinkle with fontina and parmesan cheese. Keep repeating until all ingredients are used.
Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until bubbling and cheese melts about 20 minutes. Let stand about 10 minutes before cutting.
*Whole milk can be added to ricotta mixture to help with spreading.