Can't fail fudge
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Combine 1 samll can Evaporated milk (5 oz.)
- with 1 2/3 cups sugar, a pinch of salt in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil
- Boil five minutes stirring CONSTANTLY. Remove from heat and add 1 1/2 cups diced marshmallows. (if you do not have the samll ones cup up 16 of the largerAdd: 1 1/2 cups of Cho. Chips, 1 teaspoon vanilla nd nuts (optional)
- Stir until marshmallows melt and fudge is blended. Pour into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan. Cool, cut into squares.