Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 3)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 cans (10.5oz) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (14oz) Chicken Broth
- 1 medium White Onion, diced
- 4 Large Flaky Refrigerator Biscuits (half a can)
Place thawed chicken in crock pot and top with butter. Add cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and diced onions. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or Low for 8 hours. Do not stir while cooking.
Cut each uncooked biscuit into 9 small pieces and stir into the chicken mixture. Continue to cook on High for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from slow-cooker and shred with a fork. Return to slow-cooker and stir everything together. Serve hot.
Review this recipe