Best Ever Waffles
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from food.com
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
2. Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the whites in a small bowl.
3. Beat whites until moderately stiff; set aside.
4. Add milk and melted butter to dry ingrdient mixture and blend.
5. Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
6. Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.