California Quinoa Salad
This California Quinoa Salad is the BEST! I will probably make this weekly! It makes a ton so you can eat it all week. I promise you won't be disappointed!
- 2 cups mixed quinoa from Trader Joe’s, regular quinoa or red quinoa would work well.
- 4 cups water
- 1 package frozen mango from Trader Joe’s, thawed OR 2-3 diced fresh mangos
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 1 medium to large red pepper, diced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1 cup unsalted, dry-toasted slivered almonds
- 1-1 1/2 cups raisins
- 2 1/2 cups frozen edamame, thawed
- Juice of 5 limes
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
Adapted from triplantstrong.blogspot.ca
Rinse quinoa well, cook as directed.
Fluff quinoa well when done, spread out and let cool.
Add all other ingredients and toss.