quick hawaiian cream pie
- 1 (15oz) pkg all ready pie crust
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon rum or 1 tsp rum extract
- 1 ( 3 1/2 oz) pkg instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/3 cup mashed banana( 1 small)
- 1 ( 8oz) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
heat oven to 450. prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan. bake at 450 for 9-11 minutes or until light golden brown. cool completely.
in small bowl, combine 1 cup whipping cream, milk, rum and pudding mix, beat at high sped until thick. fold in 1 cup whipped, banana and pineapple. spoon onto cooled crust. top with coconut and pecans. refrigerate about 3 hours.