Peanut BUTTER Blossoms
- Hard margarine(or butter) softened 1/2 cup 125ml
- Smooth peanut butter 1/2 cup 125ml
- Brown sugar,packed 1/2 cup 125ml
- Granulated sugar 1/2 cup 125ml
- Large egg 1
- Milk 2 tbsp. 30ml
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp. 5 ml
- All-purpose flour 1 3/4 cups 425ml
- Baking Soda 1 tsp. 5ml
- Salt 1/2 tsp. 2ml
- Granulated sugar,approximately 1/3 cup 75ml
- Milk chocolate kisses,approximately 54
Preparation time 10mins
Cream first 4 ingredients in large bowl.Add next 3 ingredients.Mix Well.
Combine next 3 ingredients in small bowl. Add to peanut
butter mixture in 2 additions,mixing well after each
addition until no dry flour remains.Roll into 1inch(2.5cm)
Roll balls in second amount of granulated sugar in same small bowl until coated.Arrange about 2 inches(5cm) apart on ungreased cookie sheets.Bake in 375
degreeF (190c)oven for about 10 minutes until golden.Remove from oven.
Immediately place 1 chocolate kiss on top of each cookie .Press down until cookie cracks around edge.Let
stand on cookie sheets for 5 minutes.Remove cookies from cookie sheets and place on wire racks to cool. Makes about 54 cookies.
1 cookie:90 Calories; 4.4g Total Fat(2.2g Mono, 0.6g Poly, 1.4 g Sat);5 mg Cholesterol; 12g Carbohydrate;
trace Fibre; 2 g Protein; 84 mg Sodium