Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookies
- High Altitude:
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2/3 cup White sugar
- 2/3 brown sugar
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1 teas salt
- 1 teas baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine butter, vanilla, white sugar and brown sugar in mixer; until smooth.
3. Add 1 egg at a time, mix until blended.
4. combine dry ingredients in separate bowl (flour, baking soda, salt); mix together.
5. slowly add dry mix to mixer until all combined.
6. add chips and mix in with spoon.
7. place on cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 min.