Slow Cooker Lasagna
- In Skillet:
- Spray inside of show cooker with cooking spray
- 8 oz pkg lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Brown: 1 lb ground beef, drain off fat
- Add: 2 29oz cans tomato sauce, mix well
- Mix in bowl: 4 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
Spread 1/4 meat mixture in bottom of slow cooker
Arrange 1/3 of noodles on top of meat, break if needed to
fill around edges.
Put 1/3 of cheese mixture over noodles.
Repeat twice, with the last 1/4 of mean sauce going on very top.
Cover and cook in 4 to 6 quart slow cooker on LOW for
about 4 hours.