Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza
- 1 pkgs Pillsbury Seamless Dough Creations
- 12 ounces lean ground sirloin
- 1 1/4 cups medium think and chunky salsa
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onion with tops, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
Roll dough out into a 12 inch by 9 inch rectangle. Bake 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
In skillet, cook lean ground sirloin over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain if necessary.
Combine salsa, seasoning mix and garlic in medium bowl; mix well. Add to meat in skillet. Toss to coat.
Spread sour cream over crust. Spoon top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cheese.
Serve immediately with additional salsa, if desired.