Reeses Cup Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar (for rolling dough)
- 36 mini peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream peanut butter and butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add brown sugar and mix. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
2. In small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt, gradually add to butter mixture.
3. Roll into balls, then into sugar. Bake for 7 minutes, add a peanut butter cup to each and bake for an additional 6 minutes.