Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
- 3 cans (7.5 oz. each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. milk
1. CUT each biscuit into quarters.
2. MIX granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add biscuit pieces, in batches; toss to coat.
3. PLACE half the biscuit pieces in greased 12-cup fluted tube pan; drizzle with half the butter. Repeat. Sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Cool in pan 5 min.; invert onto serving plate. Remove pan.
4. BEAT cream cheese and powdered sugar in small bowl with mixer until well blended. Add 1 Tbsp. milk; beat until well blended. Blend in enough of the remaining milk until glaze is of desired consistency. Drizzle over warm bread.