Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 c Condensed cream soup
- 1 é4 c chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 é4 c apple juice
- 2 T ketchup
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 |4 t black pepper
- 2 T fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 |4 c shredded mozza cheese
- 2 c hot cooked rice without salt.
Brown chicken in skillet.
Add soup, red peppers, apple juice, ketchup, garlic and black pepper. heat to a boil. reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer till chicken fully cooked(approx, 29 min)
Add basil and stir well.
Serve on rice and sprinkle with mozza