- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish frozen pie crust
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2.In a medium bowl, mix the bacon, onions, and both cheeses. Place this mixture in the unthawed pie crust.
3.Mix the eggs and half and half in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese mixture.
4.Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 minutes, until top of quiche begins to turn brown.