No Fuss Lasagna
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- large jar of spaghetti sauce
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 15 oz cottage cheese
- 10 pkg chopped frozen spinach (defrost and drain)
- 1/4 cup parmesean
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
Brown the meat. Season with salt and spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and red pepper. Set aside.
Combine the cottage cheese, spinach, parmesan and egg.
13x9 - spread 2 cups meat sauce over bottom. Arrange 4 uncooked noodles (place 5th at the end). Press noodles into sauce, spread all of cheese mixture over noodles, sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella. Top with 1 1/2 cup of meat sauce. Arrange 5 noodles in single layer. Press lightly into the sauce. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Tent lightly with foil. Leave for 15 minutes and cool.