Fresh Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Fresh cranberries lend a delicious tang to this recipe! :)
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t nutmeg
- 1/4 t cardamon (optional)
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, cut in half
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Adapted from rtheyallyours.blogspot.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
3. Combine dry ingredients. Add to butter mixture and stir until well blended.
4. Add cranberries and white Chocolate chips.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake about 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.