Dr. Atkin's Fromage Burger
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp. Chives (chopped)
- 3/4 tsp. Tarragon (crumbled)
- 2 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 c. fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 c. Scallions (minced)
- 1 small Tomato (diced)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 6 oz. Cheddar Cheese (coarsely grated)
- 3 Tbsp. Butter (melted) (optional)
Combine beef, chives, tarragon, salt, parsley, scallions, tomato and egg. Mix well.
Shape into 12 equal balls. Flatten each ball to pancake shape. Divide cheese into 6 piles. Press cheese together. Place 1 pile of cheese in the center of 6 of the meat pancakes. Place second burger pancake on top. Press edges together to seal.