Mexican Spoon Bread
- 17 oz Creamed Corn
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 2 Eggs (well beaten)
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Sharp Shredded Cheese
- 4 oz Diced Green Chiles (drained)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 75mins
1) Grease 8x8 pan and dust with Cornmeal.
2) Mix all ingredients except chiles and cheese.
3) Pour half batter into pan.
4) Add half the Cheese and all the Chiles.
5) Spread remaining batter on top.
6) Spread remaining Cheese on top.
7) Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
8) Let cool before cutting.