Pizza Hut Creamy Italian Dressing
Pizza Hut's Creamy Italian Dressing can now be made in the comfort of your own home with this yummy recipe, so ditch the take-out and make this recipe instead. Filled with the fresh and vibrant flavors of various dried herbs, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and extra-virgin olive oil, this salad dressing recipe is the perfect recipe to enrich and brighten the flavors of your next salad.
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4cup1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4cup1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4cup3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3cup1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Crumble the oregano, basil, thyme, and rosemary into a medium bowl.
Stir in the salt, black pepper, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Whisk in the mayonnaise and then the gradually whisk in the olive oil.
Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
Transfer to a jar with a tight−fitting lid and store in the refrigerator. Shake well before using.