Peppermint Dark Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 10 small peppermint sticks, chopped about 1/4 cup
- 1 Peppermint for garnish
Adapted from ingredientsinc.net
1. Layer first 7 ingredients in a 1 quart jar.
2. Add a ribbon and a tie a card and write the following:
Mix contents in a large bowl. For each serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mix in a mug with 1 cup boiling water or skim milk and garnish with peppermint, if desired. Store remaining mix in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.