- 1 package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheets). Mix cake mix, butter and egg in large bowl with spoon until dough forms (some dry mix will remain).
2. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
French vanilla cake mix is a great stand-in for the white cake mix.
For Super Snickerdoodles, shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and place them 3 inches apart on the cookie sheet; bake 12 to 14 minutes. You’ll get about 26 large cookies.