Crunchy Almond-Crusted Chicken
310 cal, 43 g pro, 10 g carb, 1 g fiber, 10 g fat, 204 mg sodium
- 5 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 c fat-free egg substitute
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped almonds
Cooking time 15mins
1. Sprinkle each side of the chicken breast with cornstarch. Dip it into the egg substitute, then sprinkle with almonds.
2. Coat a small, nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Cook the chicken 5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 165 degrees F.