- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 chicken thighs
- 3 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tblsp chopped tarragon or 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 2 1/2 Tblsp lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Coat chicken in flour, reserving remaining flour mixture. Heat oil in a deep 12 inch skillet over high heat.
2. Add chicken to skillet. Cook until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes on each side. Stir 2 tablespoons reserved flour mixture into pan drippings.
3. Add broth gradually to skillet, stirring continually. Stir in tarragon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat> Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms to skillet. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, serve immediately.