- 1 c chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 T butter
- 1 can (28 oz) tomatoes with liquid, cut up
- 1 can (4 oz) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 t dried oregano
- 1 pound ground beef
- 12 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Cooking time 30mins
In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in margerine till tender. Add tomatoes, olives, mushroom and organo.
Add ground beef if desired. simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Place half the spaghetti in a 13x9 baking dish. Top with half the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with one cup cheddar cheese.
Repeat layers. Mix the soup and water till smooth and pour over casserole. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.