Ultimate 7-Layer Dip
My favorite recipe for 7-Layer Bean Dip! Packed with flavor and always a crowd pleaser. Perfect game day food or party snack.
- 1 can (16-ounce) refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup Mexican style shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- RITZ Toasted Chips Original or WHEAT THINS Baked Snack Crackers
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Layer all remaining ingredients except chips over bean mixture; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Serve with chips.
*Kraft Kitchens Tips*
Savor every bite of this tasty dip. Each 2-Tbsp. serving goes a long way on flavor.
Dip can be stored, tightly covered, in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
You'll also love
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Texas Caviar 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- Chocolate Almond Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One Pot Chicken and Bacon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date Rice Krispies Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Mushroom, Lentil, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Truffle Pâté 0/5 (0 Votes)