- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 40 fresh mushrooms (about 2 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oven to 400°F. Mix stuffing mix and water; set aside. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems. Melt butter in skillet on medium heat. Add chopped stems and garlic; cook and stir until tender. Add to prepared stuffing along with spinach and cheeses; mix well.
SPOON evenly into mushroom caps. Place, filled-sides up, in shallow baking pan.
BAKE 20 min. or until mushrooms are tender and filling is heated through.
*Kraft Kitchens Tips*
Mushrooms vary in size. Any leftover stuffing mixture can be served as a side-dish with chicken.
These appetizers can help you eat right. And as a bonus, they contain spinach which provides vitamin A.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 50 calories, 2.5g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, less than 1g sugars, 4g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 2%DV iron.
You'll also love
- Hot Parmesan-Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Indian Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Continental 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Tips... 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan-stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe